Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BECAUSE I'm taking a hurrication...


I stood on the corner of 14th and 2nd and cried yesterday. I had finally found a wifi spot (some doctor's office) and managed to sent out a few desperate emails to parents, mike, and work. Sandy hit pretty hard and apparently everything is under water. something somewhere blew up and we lost power (mike called coned and talked to them and told me what happened and i understood none of it) the point is, we'll be without power for at least a week.

and i lost it.

worried friends trying to get in touch while my phone was down
and i cried....

despair.

joy's in rockland with family. they have power, wifi, phone service, drive throughs that are open(they went last night then watched a movie til late) WHAT THE!

we are now looking to find apts of friends in manhattan to crash at.... and kate's graciously agreed to let us stay at her place. AND the mcdonald's near them is open for business and i'll be bringing some BEE'NESS
when we realized the mcdonalds in the east village was, in fact, closed
i miss michael and wish he was here with us...at kimmel right now and finally got connected after 3 days of no electricity, wifi, or phone service.
pwc email

before the power went out when it wasn't so bad and i was actually enjoying my hurrication. 

when all the electronics were running...before the cabin fever set in and we wanted to kill e/o


P.S. I'll be on skype for the next 4 days since work says I don't need to be in fort wayne. LGA's still completely shut down and at this pt it'd be silly to fly out just for a day. find me on skype! like my best friend did.













from us to you with all our love,
two best friends, PATWICK, and lady liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment