Monday, October 29, 2012

BECAUSE Mike left and Sandy came...well sorta

Where's sandy?!?!!??!?!!?

Mike's flight didn't get cancelled....boo. Mine did though woohoo!

Weekend was SO amazing and since a picture is worth a thousand words here are some ten gazillion words to describe how much fun I had with boyfriend in NYC this weekend (for all my west coast friends *wink*)

waiting for the markowskis for lunch date at tia pole in chelsea
i'm dating a model. i've always wanted to date a model. #dreamcometrue
water! i mean sangria!
being goofy while waiting for judy. we dont waste any time mannggg
sunday brunch with bibletalk. mike looking ridiculously handsome
mike in lucy's red scarf. mike looks good in everything.
drinks with ms robin
mike picking out clubs at chelsea golf
i thought he can hit them into the water er...boat
SOOOOOO FAR!
cute liddo asian boy next to mike
the two of them were so cuteeee. i had fun watching
treating mike to the world's smallest cupcake at baked by melissa
drinks at jimmys in soho. mike ordered juice HAHAHHAHA
hugging my pumpkin, I mean my boyfriend



pwc voyager text...mike didn't get one...I CRY.

dad worries for mike. TOO CUTE
olaitan worries that i'll "over-eat" too.....cute...
sunday night sandy night! takeout from grand sichuan, and a thriller marathon. blessed life
mike meets my ny family. small group feast at momofuku. it was satisfying
mike tracks the storm during flight
we had SUCH a good weekend...baby come back soon. I miss you already
the love of my life and joys leading man, PATWICK.
the lengths we'd go to for our men. CRISIS AVERTED PEOPLE!

not sure who to give credit for...I think the photographer's jason otts...please let me know who took this. either way sandy's breathtaking. even though you didn't come early enough to delay my bf leaving for LA...I forgive you.
I feel so incredibly blessed to have had this weekend with Mike. Onto new adventures! Thanks to all who's met with us this weekend and helped to make his visit fun/food-filled.

enjoying my day off while mike drove to work in sunny california HEEHEEHEE.

from us to you with all our love,
two best friends and lady liberty (you did me proud this weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment