Friday, October 19, 2012

BECAUSE next weekend will be monumental...


Because…Mike, NY

















NY, Mike.

Next Friday, the love of my life will meet the other love of my life and I'm beside myself. This isn't mike's first visit to NYC or anything, but it's his first visit as my boyfriend-so of course I told him to starve himself the week before because he will be eating…on the clock.

I can't wait to see you babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Off to the airport in 15, finally home after a month of traveling.


I've missed you New York. Brace yourself because next time I fly in, the greatest guy in the whole world will spend a weekend with me in the greatest city in the whole world.
Wowowowowoowowowowowowwwwwww

From us to you with all our love,
Two best friends and city liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment