Sunday, October 14, 2012

Because I have a man in my life, too

I know I hardly post anything because I am... not a good writer and don't like documenting my thoughts. But here is my... 2nd? post.


For the past 2.5 months, a lot has happened and changed. Lucy started dating MikeWang and I started nannying Patrick "Superman" Kim. Lucy's life is consumed with work and MikeWang while my life is consumed with school and Patrick.

Patrick on his first day of school
Patrick is almost 4. He can only speak little bit of English which makes him sooo cute. He can't really pronoucne his name. He says, "Patwick."

He is obsessed with Superman and really thinks he is Superman when he has any article of clothing that is related to Superman, such as cape, tshirt, rain jacket, costume, pajamas. And whenever he has his "normal" clothes, he is convinced that he is Clark Kent (ever since my brother let Pat try his glasses on.)

Superman PJs with cape, Superman Rain Jacket, Clark Kent














I take him everywhere: All NY Campus Devo, Church, my parents' house, my apartment, once took him to my school, not to my class though and Campus Leaders meeting, etc.

I see him 4-5 days a week and those days I don't see him, I badly miss him. And his mom told me that he sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night crying looking for me...(awwwwww)

Anyway, this man and I are building a quite friendship as well. I know MikeWang and Lucy are cute, but I think we are cute, too. I have a man in my life, too.

before I end, I terribly miss my friend...
email, text, call cannot replace our impromptu hang-outs, vents, hard convos, fun convos.
Come back. like right now.







2 comments:

  1. awwwwwWWWwwWwwwwwWWWWWW i die. patwickkkk is sooooo cyoooooooooooo. i miss him in KK! andddd I'm calling you like RIGHT NOW! forget work. only need mikewang. and joyhan. and i need joyhan on the phone IMMEDIATELY bc i need to tell you allll abt my weekend with my superman, i mean mustache man.

    ReplyDelete