1. Papyrus comes out with their thanksgiving (favorite holiday ever) cards
2. Michael Wang is flying to NYC in exactly 3 days.
3. It is officially boots and scarves weather which also means CUDDLE SEASON IS HERE and just in time for mike's visit. wowowowowowowowowowowwwwowwww. #whatacoinkadink
4. Parents and twins are flying back home on the 25th
6. The flight is not delayed. GOD this has got to be the worst part abt this stupid engagement....
7. I eat Asian food. I'm having the world's biggest craving for stirfry and ippuido
8. all my new friends at the marriott. sometimes when i check in on sundays. i feel like im coming home. #sadbuttruebutmoresadthantrue
9. that jcrew cashmere sweater goes on sale for 80 dollars
10. mustache man (see #2 above) and i celebrate our first month of dating eachother this weekend in my beloved city.
i cannot believe thanksgiving is just around the corner. i'm so looking forward to spending it again with the rubinsteins aka my god-family. i've got turkey on my mind!!! and then before you know it, we'll be putting up our tree.
can't focus today