Sunday, September 30, 2012

BECAUSE... I'm obsessed

with tea!

I've always been obsessed with tea. We have a whole pantry drawer full of tea: white, black, green, herbal, mint, blueberry, candycane, chrysanthemum, jasmin, oolong, etc etc etc. Wendy keeps bringing more tea into the house....her mom sends the best from China. Ooooooh. Ahhhhhh.

My favorite place to shop for tea is teavana (since flying back to China is a tad more expensive then taking the 6 train uptown), I can spend hours in it, tasting, smelling, buying. There is a store in this mall in St. Louis. I bought a very expensive can for mother's day 2 yrs ago. Mucho brownie points for me because mom is also OBSESSED with tea. Unfortunately, the closest store to me is on Lex and 87th which isn't that far but I hate going uptown, which, for me, is anything past 23rd.

The obsession just got kicked up a notch because of cool gadgets like this. I mean seriously?!?!
caution: you will want to spend $200 after you watch this

mmmmmmm sexy.

A girl can dream. Maybe for mom this mother's day. A girl also needs brownie points. Mom, if you're reading this, doyouwanit?!?!? BECAUSE ifyouwanit, illbuyitforyou!

From us to you with all our love,
two best friends and city Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment