Friday, September 14, 2012

BECAUSE It happened in Fort Wayne....



#SMH I want to tell you a story, a true story. Last Sunday night there was a fight in a bar that the team out here visits....time and again. And someone got stabbed....

Oh and I heard it was all over a girl. Wasn't that how the Trojan War was rumoured to have started?
Anyway, back to the story. The person who was stabbed was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance with the family of the victim following right behind in their car. It was then that they were gunned down, both the ambulance and the family car. They opened fired and shot both the ambulance driver and all four family members. They were in critical condition as of last Monday morning when I heard the news in a cab ride from the airport to the hotel. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you serious?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
Are YOU serious?!?!?!?!!?

Good thing the Marriott is only a block away. I suddenly feel very unsafe here. Violence is never the answer guys....unless it's your little brother. Kid!!!! Aaron i love you, the joke is meant for someone else on the west coast. 

TGIF! And a Friday update: my "shop my closet party" is postponed...again. campus has a kayaking devo tomo. Which actually works out perfectly bc then I can spend my Saturday at sbux working! If your kids want to grow up and be accountants, highly discourage them. 


From us to you with all our love,
Two best friends and city liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment