Monday, September 24, 2012

BECAUSE baby, it's cold outside...

and inside too.

there are three other shivering accountants next to me. It was 44 degrees last night in fort wayne when i landed...i was in a knit top and ripped jeans.

woke up this morning to FRIGID air blowing into the room (i turn of central air and use the fan/crack the window in hotels-stuffy air is gross). Needless to say, it was VERY difficult getting out of my VERY warm bed. Apparently we skipped right over autumn and straight into winter. I did not pack my fall wardrobe. The warmest item of clothing in my hotel room is a cardigan. what will I doooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i'm already cold all the time. my fingers are too frozen to work on excel...that's why I'm writing on my blog instead *smirk*

at least i'm not the only idiot in her pencil skirt and silk blouse today. the whole team came in their summer office get-up. i didn't fly home last weekend, what's their excuse? apparently no1 checks the weather in fort wayne.

In all seriousness though, I'd be bummed if I miss fall this year because it is, undoubtedly, the best season EVER. I can almost taste Larry's turkey in my mouth-two more months! two more months!


Happy Monday y'all.

Pictures from a very relaxing weekend with the family









from us to you with all our love,
two best friends finishing up 2012 FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment