Friday, September 28, 2012

BECAUSE I'm terribly happy when...


...she says "yes" to studying the Bible. C'monnnnn gurlllll
...I step onto the platform right when the train pulls into the station
...it snows FO-'EAL in the city because the cars disappear and you can have a full-blown, uninterrupted snowball fight on 1st Ave.
...I eat.
...Olaitan hugs me. YO. it's the best. and i get the giggles errrrrtime
...it's Friday afternoon and Sunday morning. yea yea yea yea!
...there are fresh flowers in my teeny tiny studio.
...I don't get caught in the downpour because after the third and last time, I will forever carry an umbrella in my purse. nyc weather.... SMH
...Joy comes over. just cuz.
...Veronica does housecleaning bc this is what I come home to.
that's certainly NOT how i left it this morning...

TGIF New York!!! I'm off to LA for the weekend and THAT makes me terribly happy too.



From us to you with all our love,
two best friends and lady liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment