Saturday, December 8, 2012

BECAUSE you're so darn cute!

lookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk at how TINY this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to put one in Sami's stocking teehee...
shhhh

she's gotten girly FINALLY and interested in ugg boots and putting her hair up and chapsticks. I'm beside myself. I can't wait to be home in a week and half and take her to hollister but more likely than not, mom will usher us into GAP. stay tuned for L+S's first girls day at the mall EVER!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday but christmas is a close second and I'm so excited to do all the traditional Christmas things w/ the twins this year. 9....9 and I'm missing everything. BUT NOT THIS CHRISTMAS!!!

SO let the countdown begin! count with me! 10 more days til I'm home!!! 12 more before mike joins us in st. louis. Aaron has already made mike his second best friend (papa's still number 1-but not for long mwahahahha)

From us to you with all our love,
two best friends and lady liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment