Friday, December 14, 2012

BECAUSE Psalm 34:17-18

It's hard to put into words the way my stomach feels. It's twisting so hard I feel nauseous. There is nothing to throw up though, I'm fasting today.

I found out through fb newsfeed. Everyone on fb is posting about praying....Then I googled it. Then I called Mike then mom. I want to pull those twins out of school right now and home school them myself. But what good will that do? My first thought was "when will we just outlaw guns?" but what good will that do? A huge part of me, like 98% is furious. I just want justice. I want them to be punished. The world is so broken it makes me so angry my jaw is hurting....I know God is hurting with me.

This is so nonsensical... so cruel. It's a week before Christmas. I'm seeing stockings with names on it and piles of presents under the tree. If I were a mom, I'd be on my way to pick up my kids right now. I'm trying to pray to God for some kind of comfort but I feel completely shaken. Can we please at least leave children out of this?

photo credit: kara may
What else is there to say?

I'll be praying the rest of today for all the families and children...

I'm leaving work early. I'm not working today. I feel drained.

"for the Lord God is a sun and shield..."
"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted"

Everyone is praying Lord....

No comments:

Post a Comment