Tuesday, December 18, 2012

BECAUSE I love figs...

I love figs...figs are expensive in the city and extremely seasonal. I've been eyeing the union square market stands for months in the summer for the figs to come out. And I never thought I'd drop this *news* first in a fig post...but there is a chance (I'm praying for it at least) that I'll be relocating soon to a place where figs are aplenty.
img from seriouseats

so when i saw this post in one of my favorite food blogs, I thought I'd share with the rest of you fig lovers out there.

ten things to do with figs!!!

And now I'm craving a fig and prosciutto open-face sandwich...they seem to pair those two a lot....and what complimentary flavors, sweet and oh so savory mmm

from us to you with all our love,
two best friends and lady liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment