Sunday, December 23, 2012

BECAUSE I'm searching for the perfect burger...

and I have to say that my favorite...all time...is the 5 napkin burger at 5 napkin in nyc....yes i've had in-and-out and shake shack and i have to say, i'm prejudiced to the shake shack over in-and-out but 5 napkin takes the medal.
shown here w/ sweet potato fries. that gruyere cheese.......
oh that and the big mac at mcdonalds....I probably lost all credibility with that comment but oh well. I LOVE IT. and i will not be ashamed of my true love.



which comes to my next pt....I need to find the perfect burger in LA. I'll be there for a 5th trip this year in 2 days (yes I'm flying on xmas day....) and I plan to eat to my heart's content. Here's whats on my radar:

1..Comme Ça
8479 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood CA 90069
2.  The Oinkster
2005 Colorado Boulevard, Eagle Rock CA 90041
3. Hawkins House of Burgers
11603 Slater Street, Los Angeles, CA 90059
4. Lazy Ox Canteen
241 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 


wish me luck! will report back! 

from us to you with all our love,
two best friends and lady liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment