Saturday, August 4, 2012

BECAUSE Emily picked Jef...

I'm a few weeks behind. whatever.



Regardless, I'm pretty happy with her choice. Obviously I was rooting for Nate, remember him? The E&Y assurance senior from LA?

 After he left, I cut my losses and set my sights on Jef. Ouch for Ari though....it came out of left field. I have to say, the season wasn't as good as some of the other ones like Jillian's (MOST FASHIONABLE BACHELORETTE EVER) or Brad's (drama drama drama) or Ashley's (because I was and am still secretly in love with Ames.
why yes. I did run into him on the streets of Soho. My life is complete. Too bad I was wearing a Cardinals jersey and carrying a sbux mug...

Anywho, I threw a party for the finale and invited a few girlfriends to come eat and chill. Here are some pictures.








Throwing another party in a few weeks. I've cleaned out my closet and am getting rid of quite a few things. All are welcome, please take it off my hands. My closet is your closet.

FB event can be found here:
http://www.facebook.com/events/124330984377788/

From us to you with all our love,
two best friends and Lady Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment