Friday, May 25, 2012

BECAUSE you don't need an oven to make good pie...

I think, I THINK this is the easiest dessert you will ever attempt (except for maybe puppy chow) and for those who don't know what puppy chow is-shame on you. I tasted this at a Chinese party, if you don't know what THAT is, don't worry about it and be thankful you don't. I then searched high and low for the exact recipe that replicated what I tasted that night and here's what I came up with.

and I share.
two pie crusts

a whole can of whipped cream

one lemon and two packets of gelatin

a can of mango pulp

1 cup of boiling hot water

1 cup of chopped frozen mangos

1. add both bags of gelatine to the cup of hot water and MIX WELL

2. add the can of mango pulp to gelatin/water mixture

add the juice of a whole lemon and mix well

add the whole can of whipped cream

mix completely

add all the frozen mangos

mix again

pour into both pie crusts(divide evenly)


set in refrigerator overnight and serve cold!
From us to you with all our love,
~two best friends and city Liberty




No comments:

Post a Comment