Friday, May 11, 2012

BECAUSE I'm a CPA...

well not quite but I HAVE PASSED ALL FOUR EXAMS AND AM DONE WITH STUDYING FOREVER. who wants to have dinner?

I've just sent in the paper work for my CPA bonus and will be going out to dinner tomorrow to celebrate. I will continue to celebrate for the rest of my like, or at least the next couple of weeks. For all who are wondering, I am available for dinner and drinks and my best friend Joy is taking me to KING SPA for a day of much deserved relaxation and girl time.

I have also fully stocked my minibar and will be happy-houring it up in hurrrr.

coming out of the exam and bombarded with prayer texts

cya NEVER one penn!!!!
email from my parents when the good news traveled out west
 And in case you thought I did this on my own, I did not. The church prayerfully supported me throughout the last 8 months. My darling roommate Linda washed my dishes the week before each exam when I went into cram modes. Joy cheered me up relentlessly. My dad fasted for me. And Jesus, my homeboy J Christ. Thank you for everything you've done for me. You are my hope, my eternal joy. I am nothing without you.

From us to you with all our love,
~two best friends and city Liberty

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!!!! I'm dead serious every time I say this: I respect and admire you so much. There is so much to learn from you...

    ReplyDelete