known here, however,...as "bobba" and for the life of me cannot get used to. it sounds slightly gross actually. bobba? As much as I'm embracing life/lingo on the west coast there are a few that I'm rejecting from the very core of me.
Here's a list of rejects:
1. "Bobba" shocker...
2. "freeway" it's "highway".... but see point 2. below
3. endless bad drivers and traffic
Here are a list of things I'd gladly get on board with..
1. the sun and 80 degree weather
2. not paying for the highway hahahahahha.
3. cupcakes at work- like all the time- at least once a week.
4. seeing my bf every week
5. paying under $20 a month for a gym that's open 24/7 THAT HAS A POOL!
In conclusion....LA life is great and I feel mostly blessed but 80% of complaints reside with car/traffic/driving related issues. Which means I, from the bottom of my heart and the deepest part of my soul, sorely misses life in New York....
Missing Lady Liberty and joy han.