Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BECAUSE I'm starting a new project....

I'm in the mood to decorate. I want a grown-up apt in 2013, you-know-what-i'm-sayn? no more dorm crap....time to see all of it go! I'm on the hunt to collect antique gold animal figurines ranging in size from a quarter to the size of a small dog. Mostly inspired by Joy's apt and jane from sea of shoes....

Here is a list of the animals I want:
1. tiger
2. rabbit
3. dragon
4. sheep
5. rat
6. ox
7.  snake

wanna know why?? those are the chinese zodiac animals for my family!!!! I can't wait to start hunting! Speaking of which, the year of the dragon is coming to a close. This most CERTAINLY was my year!!! C'mon snakeeeee.

from us to you with all our love,
two best friends and lady liberty.






























you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment