Thursday, April 26, 2012

BECAUSE my week could've gotten worse...

L: I'm having the worst week in a very long time. cue the mini violin please.

After a horrendous work week I was unwinding with an insanity workout at the gym with Joy when I spilled about half my bottle of water on her macbook pro 17".

We turned it over and took out the battery but not before pressing the on button about 7 times which probably short circuited the motherboard already. Went to apple soho and called Joy when I came out in tears.

She told me to put it out of my mind, wait a week, and go from there. I might be making a very big purchase in 7 days. Please pray for me. Of all the people whose computers I could've spilled on....it had to be my best friend...

I'm completely heart broken.

From us to you with all our love,
~two best friends and city liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment