Friday, March 30, 2012

BECAUSE 2012 COTY is tangerine tango

Is it me, or is it the first time you’ve heard of the concept “color of the year” and Pantone Universe for that matter? Or you’re like Joy and are actually in the fashion/fabric/design industry and have had Pantone codes memorized the way I memorized pi?

After I got over my initial bout of giggles and eye rolling, I did call up two different Sephoras in the city to inquire about the release date for the single item I was actually curious to try out:

Here it is in all its glory.

And I love it and I love it and I love it.




I’ve never had a more luxurious and  yummy smelling lipstick in my 23 years. It’s so creamy and moisturizing and SCENTED and completely reminiscent of the YSL Rouge Volupte.



Do yourself a favor and grab 3 before they sell out. One for yourself, a backup for when you go through this tube in 3 months, and one for yo mama bc mother’s day is coming up.















 
XOXO from us to you with all our love,

~Two best friends and city Liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment